As an online store, we love being able to provide Japanese products to Customers from all over the world. The reality of buying online from overseas however, is that every parcel you buy is subject to your country's import rules. The price you pay on ShopJBP is final to the point of shipping a parcel out from Japan but it does not include any charges that may be applied by your country when receiving it.
Every country has different rules and rates, which is why it is important for you to understand how you may be affected before purchasing. Most countries apply tax/es (eg. duty, VAT, sales) for parcels over a certain value. You can substantially minimise or completely avoid any additional charges by knowing your country's rules such as the ones below.
DISCLAIMER: We are not customs experts and the information on this page should be used as a guide only. Please visit your country's customs website for detailed and latest information
- Up to $800USD (~¥85,000) tax freeKeep each order under $800USD
- Up to $1000AUD (~¥78,000) tax freeKeep each order under $1000AUD
- Up to $400SGD (~¥30,400) tax freeKeep each order under $400SGD
- Up to $20CAD (~¥1,580) tax freeMost orders will incur a charge
- Up to £15 (~¥2,100) VAT free
Up to £135 (~¥19,500) duty freeMost orders will incur a charge
- 11.9% Sales Tax always charged
Up to 2,000RMB (~¥32,000) duty freeKeep each order under 2,000RMB
All orders will incur sales tax